SCHOOL YEAR 2018/19 PAYMENT OPTIONS:
* MFBS program is designed as a full-year syllabus with three consecutive sessions: Fall, Winter and Spring
* There is NO increase in Tuition in Ballet and TKD Classes for 2018/19, it remain the same as the previous year!
TUITION for School Year 2018/19 in FULL- Sept to June(Reg. Fee of $25 is included)
Year in full 1 class per wk 2 classes per wk 3 classes per wk 4 classes per wk 5 classes per wk ________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mommy & Me $505.00 $1000.00 _ _ _
Creat. Movement $601.00 $1195.00 _ _ _
Pre-Ballet $601.00 $1195.00 _ _ _
Beginner Ballet $665.00 $1325.00 _ _ _
Ballet 1 $665.00 $1325.00 _ _ _
Ballet 2 $729.00 $1455.00 _ _ _
Ballet 3 $729.00 $1455.00 $2153.00 _ _
Ballet 4 $825.00 $1650.00 $2450.00 3250.00 4075.00
* Registration Summer Discount - Enroll during the Summer Classes for Fall 2018/19 Season if Tuition is paied in Full - 10%
* Bring a friend- get 10% discount, if the friend enroll for the whole School Year 2018/19
* Siblings - also 10% Discount!
* No Refunds after the second taken class(only for emergency reason, will be discussed with the Owner/Director!
* Payments more than one week past due will be charged a Late Fee of 10% of the total tuition!
Option 1: Payment in FULL - must be paid before the first class- NO Exception!
Option 2: 2 Installment payment(equally) plan
Option 3: 3 Installment payment(equally) plan
* In options 2 & 3 Registration Fee of $25 will be included with the First Payment
* We accept: cash, credit cards, checks made to "Ms. Ferdinandova's Ballet School". or "MFBS"
* All students are required to complete a registration form to enroll.
We strongly recommend Option 1- Payment in Full, to save!
Pre-Pointe Classes have the same price as Mommy and Me( 30 min. class); Pointe have the same price as Creative Movement and Pre-Ballet - 45 min. class. Please note that Pre-Pointe and Pointe will be allowed only if minimum two times per week ballet classes are taken. The prices will be adjusted at the school with the discount when the classes are combined.
Please see page " Policies and Procedures"